tonight..i am alone..and as always, I am trapped in loneliness..and suddenly, your face appears in my mind, slow..but sure..it's getting clearer..and even more, clearer than before..
you smile to me..with so-unforgettable-smile-ever!don't you know, how deep my love is..how I have to bear this longing feeling alone..no one can understand what I've felt..
this loneliness kills me, this stuff makes me sick! I am crazy for you..I am trying to forget you, but beneath it all, you're still in my deepest hearth..and it's hard for me erasing you from my mind.
I am just a weak man, and fractious...and I just be honest with my self, that I am still loving you badly!!
hope you'll come and bring me a glass of happiness, hope you'll bring me to the place where we can stay together..a place that no one can get into, but you and me..and we can be happy, happily never after like in the folklore ...
Di...is dreaming...hehehe..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar