you'll be one of my greatest history ever!!! I still remember the moment we first met..and stared each other, and then smiled...yuhuuu...I was melting when I saw your smile...my heart felt stop beating for a while...and suddenly I can't breathe...now, though that moment has gone, I can still remember it clearly..as if it has been part of my inseparable memory, even though I suffer from amnesia but, it won't be able to erase..to banish...I swear!!
then, we became closer, sending a message and calling each other, it had been our activities, before finally we decided to be a couple...we had passed so much time together, though from the distance, we trusted each other, and shared about so many things, till the day I had to leave you...
the day that might be unforgettable for you and of course for me too...the day when your heart was hurt...
the day when I realize that we can't be together anymore.. *(at that time I thought that perhaps this goodbye is just for the time being, but then I knew, that it could be for ever )
we had to split up,, leaving all the memories we had...forgetting the left things...and I do really know that your heart has been hurt by me so bad...
I'm disappointing you...I know it, but what can I do?! only a wish for you, that you'll find another one better, because I do believe that you deserve it!
so, since that time, we're just a friend...common friend..like others...
Di, ..................
I hope u unforgettable her (P).She also remember of memory about her relationship with u.and she want became ur friend.She never unforgettable u.But she knows u can't love her as long time.Yup her heart has been hurt by u, but she never hate u di.I hope u still send sms or call her.keep smile di2dong2 :}
BalasHapusNo, I'll never forget her in the rest of my life, she has been my beautiful memory, even I still keep her photos, and her tasbih that she gave to me, she is just so special.. a girl that I won't forget...because of her, I can see what is sacrifice, what is trust, what is hope...
BalasHapusthanks to her, because she doesn't hate me...I am so eager to keep in touch, keep in communication with her too, but honestly, I just don't know how to start it...