09 Maret 2009

You Made me crazy...

I hate you, when I realize that I am still loving you, you will never know it!! coz I just want to keep it for my self. I'll never do stupid things! to show my love it will be difficult, I haven't ready yet to lost you, I will never to forget you, although I really want to...I just can hope that God will give you the best, so I can see your smile more and more, n i will be happy.
Please don't ask me, why..coz I don't know the answer...does love need any reasons? I love you, it's because I love you..
I miss u so much, I just want to cry, coz I can't be closer to you..why u so far, there??
you don't know how much I love u, how much I want to kiss u, to hug u, to be closer with u...
but, I am just nobody...missing someone like you is like a sin, but addictive...
I am crazy for you...

Di, you made me crazy..day by day...oughh!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar