10 September 2009

you..and all my stupidity

I have something that I wanna own up to you...A feeling that I've hid for so long, a feeling that is buried deep in my heart, pure, sincere, yet still be one of my biggest secret ever! A feeling that I've never been able to explain, something strange but addictive, something pining but craving...A feeling that could be named as love..but I am not sure yet...is this love?! or is this just adore, admiration...
being trapped in such situation, is not easy either for me...it seems like, hoping something that you've already known that it wouldn't be real..
missing you is wearying...really painful..
seeing your face is like a torture, even more than that, if I see your smile...
even though I try hard to banish all of this sh*t things from my mind, but in the end, I admit, I am failed...
the harder I try to forget you, the bigger feeling I want to be closer with you...
don't you know, I am crazy for you?! I guess you don't!
but, I am still happy, just because I still can see your smile...it's more than enough for me...I swear

Di, you...still about you...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar