it is hurt knowing you near here...but I can't touch you..I just can see you, like I see the star in the distance.
it is hurt being apart from you..and eventhough, we are so close, but I can't feel your love, so cold and freeze..while you show your warm to the other, but not to me..it makes me sad.
it is hurt to be someone you hate..while, I love you so much...I adore you, I am crazy for you
perhaps you will never realize that your attitude has injured me so bad, coz I won't tell it...I am dying when I see your face, because I can't find warm smile there...you just keep in a silence..your gaze looks so different from the first time I saw...now, you seem like bloodsucker..loveless.
I miss you...miss you so bad...I miss your smile, your charming face..I miss your purity..
but, now, it's like not the real you...you're hiding inside the wall..the wall that I can't break..the wall that make us be apart...
Di...If I could...
it is hurt being apart from you..and eventhough, we are so close, but I can't feel your love, so cold and freeze..while you show your warm to the other, but not to me..it makes me sad.
it is hurt to be someone you hate..while, I love you so much...I adore you, I am crazy for you
perhaps you will never realize that your attitude has injured me so bad, coz I won't tell it...I am dying when I see your face, because I can't find warm smile there...you just keep in a silence..your gaze looks so different from the first time I saw...now, you seem like bloodsucker..loveless.
I miss you...miss you so bad...I miss your smile, your charming face..I miss your purity..
but, now, it's like not the real you...you're hiding inside the wall..the wall that I can't break..the wall that make us be apart...
Di...If I could...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar