11 Juli 2009

because life is hard and full of problem

because life is hard...that's why I have to be tough..and be more powerful to face all the problems ahead..my dad always says to me that I must be strong, and may not be weak, because I am a boy..but I think this advise can be used for the girl too..because life is hard no matter who you are..it doesn't see whether you are boy or girl, right?!
all the problems occurred must be faced, don't hide or even run from it..just believe that those problems will make you stronger..and in the end you'll see that you can learn about so many things from it, and finally you can smile..satisfied.
the more problem we have, the more experience we get, and it means that we can learn more and more...because, there is a proverb said " experience is the best teacher" and I do believe it!
so, from now, always be grateful person, and thinking positive..because God has created everything with its aim..and there's nothing in vain, include all the trouble and the painful thing we have...
And don't forget, that God has given us with perfect body and mind..and it must be used properly, see...we don't have any excuse to blame God for all the troubles we have..

Di..thanks God for this life...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar